Sunday, November 30, 2008

Veterans park

I would like to say that Veterans park looks great!  I did like some of the old decorations to be honest and was looking forward to seeing the family of carolers lit by the spot lights, but these are very nice.  The park really shines.  I can not wait till some snow falls, whitens the ground and trees.  I will be in the park with the camera taking some low light photgraphs, and I will post them when I do.  By the way, I took the photo at the top of Positively Painesville.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JT -
I agree! Veteran's Park looks fantastic! Fox 8 was broadcasting live from our park early this morning doing a bit about the snow that came down. The lights looked great! Don't forget to pass along to your readers that this Saturday is the Spirit of the Season in Veteran's Park. The parade will kick off at noon (I believe)with activities for children until 4 PM. I understand that Santa Claus will arrive and there may just be some other characters favorite Christmas characters there too! See you there!
DC